We built forts, and had static hair!
We were also in the middle of our remodeling so we had paint and tools out all over. If I remember right, Clara sat on the buckets and Liam followed so Clara asked ME if I would take a picture. OF COURSE! She asks me fairly often "can you take a picture of me?" I love it!
They love each other so much! They sure do egg each other on though. Liam is now old enough to fight back, and oh how he does! They are already the typical brother and sister that do things just to get on each other's nerves. But they also have so many times that they just play and laugh together. It makes me so happy to know that they love each other so much.
Liam is still into everything. I bought some new Vaseline and Chris being so thoughtful put all of the grocieries away, but he didn't know not to put the Vaseline anywhere withing reaching distance of Liam. He found it of course.
They are very expressive kids. (well except around other people, or when I ask them to be)
Liam fell asleep watching a movie on his big tiger.
One afternoon Clara came down the stairs slowly and peeked around all shy, like she wasn't sure she was in trouble. Then I saw why. She had gotten into my makeup and put some on. So I told her how beautiful she looked and told her I wanted to take some pictures of the good job she did on her makeup. She was SO proud and happy! It was adorable. I love that she just put in on her eyebrows!
Hug/pose! Haha
My precious babies sleeping. I love to watch them sleep.
Below is Easter.
She was so happy about her picture of Jesus
And she was figuring out that what she was holding was a kite! She thought it was pretty cool
Liam kept taking the eggs OUT of the basket, that was his game.
He finally got the hang of it.
Cheese! New Easter outfits.
Here is Liam pushing Clara. Maybe he wanted a picture all to himself??
Clara's posing has rubbed off on Liam, haha!
Liam loves his Daddy! Chris had to do some work at home, but Liam made sure he got his cuddles in.
They love to sit at their little table together and eat goldfish. Even if half of the goldfish end up on the floor it is so fun to watch them talk to each other.
One of our many trips to the aquarium, and Liam again totally copies Clara's posing for pictures.
Getting so big!
We also went with our friends Deboro and Alana to the Clark Planetarium. They have a girl named Elle that is about Clara's age, and it was cute to see them get along so well.
Clara on the moon
Waiting for the train!!
My babies are growing so fast!
Daddy and Son enjoying the view. :)
Clara's preschool had a field trip to the Aquarium
Liam and our cute little neighbor Maggie. They always give each other hugs at church. It is adorable because they are just a couple of months apart.
Watching Daddy play soccer!
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment