Sunday, August 31, 2008
Help us!
Okay, So I have a question for everyone. We can't seem to figure out how to make some of the pictures on our blog smaller. Do I have to change the whole template? And if so does anyone know of a good site that I could get a template off of? I have noticed the small pictures right below peoples post. I just can't figure it out... So if you have any advice let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always add the pictures with the post. there is a little icon at the top that looks like a small photo. from there you pick your picture & say the size and if you want it left, middle, or right. If it still puts your pictures I would change your template to minima & go to http://thecutestblogontheblock.com & add a free background! They have some of the cutest ones i've seen!
Hey Brittni! I saw your blog through John & Nicole's! Hope you don't mind, I added you to ours too! I never had a chance to tell you congrats about the baby! I'm so excited for you guys! They sure do change your lives, but they are more than worth it! Good luck with the pregnancy, hope it goes smoothly for you! You can check us out at: www.myboyzblog.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment