My family

My family

Thursday, March 8, 2012

November 2011

So these next few post will basically be pictures, I just need to catch up!!!

After Halloween we took the pumpkins we painted and turned them around to paint fall or Thanksgiving pictures. I let Clara have at it. She really loves anything to do with art, especially painting. It is probably the one thing that Clara can do and focus on..she could paint for hours!
Don't you love Clara's hair sticking straight up in the front? It started to thin out and started to grow back that way, so for months it was sticking straight up! I had a few people ask me if she cut her hair. It made me smile every day.
 Poor Liam! I left my camera on the counter and the strap was hanging down. He found it and pulled it down and it fell right on his head!! And this is my BIG camera.

 The next morning they both had crazy hair!

Just after Halloween we started trying to potty train Clara. We were hoping a barbie would motivate her...
 Listening to music with Daddy. I absolutely love these pictures. I can just see in her eyes how much she looks up to, and loves her Daddy.





 Snow! She was so excited!
As soon as Liam was mobile he was into everything! This time he found the Vaseline.

 Clara posing.

 This is one of my favorite pictures ever! There is nothing more sweet than seeing my kids love eachother. Liam LOVES to hug! Clara loves to be a big sister.


 I love this picture as well. I love the look on Clara's face like she is just taking his hug in and loving him so much, and Liam is just collapsed into Clara.
 Kisses.

 Liam puts anything that will fit in his mouth. I have to watch him like a hawk!





 Reading with Daddy.(Elf on the shelf). She still loves wearing her "long hair".




 I love the smiles on Liam and Clara in the pictures above. They are candid and so real!


 Liam doesn't like to sit still for any amount of time!






 Clara got a hold of some of her makeup she got at a birthday party. This was the result. She felt so pretty! Chris and I tried SO hard not to laugh right in front of her and to make her feel like she did the best job ever!

 Crayons....for some reason Liam really enjoys eating them.


No comments: