Easter this year was great. I think all holidays are made better with kids. I managed to get some pictures of the kids before church, and our church is at nine!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Easter 2011
The day before Easter we went to my parents house for Clara to have an Easter egg hunt. She is still currently the only grandchild on that side that is abe to at least walk. Liam is the only other so far. Clara had an absolute blast! But I would have to say the funniest part was the herd of adults following behind her oohing, awwing, and getting excited whenever she found an egg, myself included.
Coloring eggs!

Liam with Gaga
Playing with G.G. (great grandma)
Our beautiful eggs!
This was midway through looking for eggs. Clara was still as excited as ever!


This picture was actually right before we started looking for eggs. She was so excited to start this was her sort of smile. She was too concentrated on getting outside to find some eggs that the easter bunny hid!

Easter this year was great. I think all holidays are made better with kids. I managed to get some pictures of the kids before church, and our church is at nine!
Clara and Liam looking at Clara's shoes. They thought it was funny. :)

My sweet Liam. He is such a little stud!


Chris was home before church since it was Easter. So I managed to get a few picture of the kids with Daddy. Not really smiling, but still cute!
Liam was just as happy as could be.
Clara realized that actually kicking her legs was more funny than just looking at her shoes.
And then there is this picture. I have to say this is something that happens often. I know I can't resist squeezing Liam's cute little cheeks, and apparently neither can his big sister. I am telling you, this kid is going to be tough with Clara as his big sister. He has no choice! But she loves him to pieces.
And this is one of my favorite pictures of Clara. So sweet!
These were the outfits and Easter Baskets that the Easter bunny dropped by.
Easter this year was great. I think all holidays are made better with kids. I managed to get some pictures of the kids before church, and our church is at nine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment