(By recent I mean in the past few weeks). And she LOVES bath time! She splashes, plays, and squeals the entire time. And there is just something so adorable about all of her little rolls. I love the chub! Bath time with Clara is just one of those moments that motherhood is more than I ever thought it would be. I love it! So here are a few pictures...
As I was looking through her bath time pictures I realized that If I posted any picture with enough view to show her cute little rolls people might report me or something. I just heard a story this week about a mom that took her pictures of bath time to be developed and she was reported to the police! I can't even believe that. But I guess the employee was required to do it. There are definite times when they should have to report people but who does not have pictures of them as a baby at bath time?! I don't know maybe I am alone on this one but I think that it has gone to an extreme. Where do you draw the line? Because I want Clara protected but it would be so sad if I could never have pictures of her in her bath printed. So for her protection and mine I guess I just posted a few face shots.
But here she is with her Daddy. She loves her Daddy! I thought this picture was just SO precious. The two people I love most!
1 comment:
beautiful baby! seriously. WOW>
Post a Comment